MBA in UK: Master of Business Administration (MBA) is one of the most prestigious management courses in the world. There are many institutions in the world that provide the MBA courses. If you are thinking of doing the MBA in UK, we will provide all the process of how to apply for MBA in UK, Admission Procedure, etc.
MBA in UK: Application Process to Get Admission Abroad
Every year, a large number of management students apply for the MBA program in all across the world. But, if we list about the best MBA colleges in the world, the best place do your MBA course is the UK. It has the world-class teaching facilities and a broad dimension to grow your career. There are different types of MBA programs in different institutions in the UK. Students can pursue full-time or part-time MBA courses both from the institutions. Students can also pursue Online MBA courses. Students from all across the world come to the UK to pursue this management course. To study in UK, students should follow certain eligibility criteria. Find below all the criteria.
How to Apply for MBA Courses Abroad
Apply for MBA in UK by following the below points. Students have to appear in entrance examination conducted by the institution. Students should have a strong academic qualification to apply for the MBA in UK. A student should be a graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. If a student wants to do MBA after the master program, he or she can easily apply after doing the Master program. Students should submit all the important transcripts during the time of admission.
If a candidate has work experience before doing the MBA course, it is a positive point for the candidate. Candidates will be given more priority, if a candidate has a work experience of 2 or 3 years.
MBA in UK Admission Procedure
To get admission in the top MBA colleges in the UK, there are many processes. Students have to fill the application form with all the details like name, age, experience, qualification details, entrance examination score, etc. and relevant documents attached to it. In the application form students have to attach certain important transcripts.
- MBA Essay: Students have to write an essay of 300-400 words about the MBA course like, why you have chosen the MBA course, your career goals, strengths, weakness, and ,much more.
- Recommendations: Recommendation is very important before applying for the course. Many institutions ask for 2 to 3 recommendations who know the student personally and professionally. The format f recommendation is different for different institutions.
- MBA Interview: After cracking the entrance examination, students have to appear in the MBA interview. In the interview process, students have to provide all the important documents, the essay, recommendations, scores, etc.
- GRE and GMAT Examination: Based on the score secured in the GRE and GMAT, students will be selected.
- Language Examination: TOEFL and IELTS are the two language proficiency examination to get the admission in the UK colleges.
List of B-Schools in UK
Below is the list of colleges providing MBA courses:
- University of Birmingham Business School
- University of Cambridge: Judge
- City University: Cass
- Cranfield School of Management
- Durham University Business School
- University of Edinburgh Business School
- Imperial College Business School
- Lancaster University Management School
- University of Leeds Business School
- London Business School
- University of Oxford: Saïd
- University of Strathclyde Business School
- Warwick Business School Colleges in the UK